Home

Baccarat



Poker



Download

Contact



Private Poker Tables

The concept behind these poker tables is to give players control of their own private table without any third party. The owner of the table sets the ante/limits then invites players to join. This gives the game more of a personal feel than traditional online poker. Similar to our Baccarat we are using an app to interface with the table, the smart contract controls all the cards and betting. Winner takes the Dero pot. Five card draw table v1.0.2 have been released for Linux. Six players max, no limit single raise, two card draw. Download the app and get your own table automatically set up with the click of a button. Invite your friends, or use our listing contract to publicly list your table for sit & go play where anyone can join and leave your table at when they choose. To help with gas fees and incentivise table owners to keep tables open, owner will receive 1.5% of the pot on payout and the other 98.5% goes to the winner. 

Texas hold'em tables coming soon...

How to play

To play you will need a Dero wallet and connection to a synced Dero node. Visit the Dero documents page for more info on how to set up a node.


Download and start the app. The menu will appear.


Enter your login info, wallet & daemon RPC address and table contract address then press 'Connect'. You should see the connected boxes checked if successfully connected. If you are looking for public tables, press 'Search Tables' to view all tables listed for public sit & go play. Close the menu.


You are now at the table. The player indicators will show you how many players and open seats are current at the table. If the table is closed, all indicators will show closed. Press the 'Sit Down'  button to grab a open seat. All seats need to be filled initially for the game the to start. Once the game has started players can leave and join at will as long as the table is open.


Once the game has started, you will be prompted when it's your turn. First you can either 'Deal Hand' which will submit your ante and deal you your cards, or you can 'Leave Table' if you do not want to play the round. Next turn you'll be prompted to either 'Bet' or 'Check', if there is already a bet you will have the option to 'Fold' or 'Call/Raise'. Next turn you'll be prompted to draw, select which cards from the drop down menu then press 'Draw'. One more round of betting takes place before players hands are revealed.


Once player hands have been revealed, the owner will choose the winning hand to receive the pot. If all players have folded no hands will be revealed. You can choose to use the fold auto payout feature when all hands are folded. 


If you'd like to own your own table, in the menu press 'Unlock' to get one automatically set up. After the table is unlocked you can press 'New Table' to generate further new tables for public or private use. For more information, or if you need support join our Telegram group.

Owners Controls

To set up the table owners can enter your login and rpc info in the menu. Select how many players and how much the ante will be at the bottom left of the owners control box then press 'Set Table'. Your table is now open and awaiting players. 'List Table' will post the table address on our public listing contract so other players can join your table. 'Remove List' will remove your table address from the contract.


To close the table, select the close table option from the drop down then press 'Set Table'. Your table is now closed. Remember to remove your listing if you are closing the table. The 'Clean Table' button will withdraw any request funds from the contract (use ante box to select amount) and shuffle the deck. If you'd like to use the auto pay on all folded feature ensure it is check, if it is not checked owner will have to manually payout on all folded hands. 




Download